Constantly coloring, curling, and straightening your hair can leave you with weakened and damaged strands that break easily. If you are looking for a way to improve the look and feel of your hair, bond-reinforcing haircare products can be of tremendous help.
Fortunately, in recent years, the market is flooded with products that restore damaged and broken keratin bonds in the hair. These products can be found in the form of shampoos, conditioners, masks, and hair styling products.
Bond-building technology works to restore and strengthen both disulfide and hydrogen bonds in the hair. These bonds are vital for the strength, elasticity, and healthy appearance of your hair.
Bond-building shampoos are usually a part of home treatment kits to maintain the results after a salon bond-repairing service or to revitalize hair after chemical services like coloring, permanent waving, or chemical straightening. A bond-building shampoo can provide a noticeable improvement to your hair’s texture and manageability, leaving your locks healthier with every wash.
With continued use, bond repair shampoos increase the hair’s resilience to environmental stressors and prevent future damage.
If you are looking for a way to improve the look and feel of your hair, bond-reinforcing shampoos can be of tremendous help. To enhance the results, follow up with this bonding conditioner made with the same bond-building technology.
This post contains links to Amazon. The publisher may get paid if You purchase something through the links without additional costs to You.
4BOND N’ PLEX Shampoo has been developed to maintain hair bonds after coloring or other chemical services. In combination with the appropriate conditioner, this rich, creamy shampoo keeps hair healthy and prepares your locks for the next color/chemical service.
- Colored/highlighted hair
- Chemically treated hair
A proprietary blend of keratin amino acids, polymers, quinoa, and baobab proteins rebuilds and strengthens damaged areas in the hair shaft. The product is free of sulfates, parabens, and sodium chloride.
- Rebuilds hair bonds and strengthens damaged hair
- Prepares hair for chemical services
- Provides thermal and UVA protection
- Leaves hair healthy, shiny, and luxuriously soft
- This shampoo can leave your hair tangled. To overcome this, use the conditioner from the same line.
This shampoo is a part of an innovative bond-boosting haircare system that includes the restoring-bonding-plex-shampoo, conditioner, and bonding cream. Using shampoo is the first step in the process of recovering hair that has been compromised by frequent coloring and overuse of heat-styling tools.
- Color-treated hair
- Heat damaged and dry hair
- Course and frizzy hair
Ingredients: This innovative formula uses cystine, a cross-linked polymer, and hydrolyzed vegetable proteins to significantly strengthen hair bonds, revitalize your hair, and prevent future damage.
- Reduces the appearance of damage and repairs overly processed hair
- Increases moisture retention, improving hair texture and shine
- Makes the hair feel softer, healthier, and easier to style
- Leaves hair smooth and flowing
- Helps control frizz
- Reduces the appearance of split ends
This shampoo uses the same bond-building technology as the B3 Brazilian Bond Builder to repair the bonds responsible for hair strength and elasticity. This shampoo is recommended to strengthen and maintain hair bonds after color services. B3 Brazilian Bond Builder Color Care Shampoo gently cleanses your hair while continuing to reinforce the bonds in hair fibers. The formula is free of sulfates, parabens, sodium chloride, and gluten.
- Color-treated hair
- Heat damaged hair
- Hair prone to breakage
- Repairs color damaged hair
- Helps maintain color tone and vibrancy
- Extends the life of your color between salon appointments
- Helps reduce breakage
- Returns dry, chemically damaged hair to soft, shiny, and healthy hair
- Leaves hair feeling strong and smooth
This luxurious, ultra-reparative shampoo is formulated using OLAPLEX Bond-Building technology. It repairs hair by re-linking broken bonds and leaving your locks healthier, shinier, and more supple with each use. It is formulated without sulfates, parabens, and phthalates.
- Color-treated hair
- Heat damaged hair
- Over-processed hair
- Dry, brittle hair
- Frizzy hair
- Repairs and maintains broken hair bonds
- Tames frizz and flyaway hair
- Reduces breakage
- Leaves hair smooth, shiny, and manageable
- Restores moisture and boosts elasticity
This bond-building shampoo is a part of Alterna’s line of anti-aging hair care products. The formula uses caviar bond-enforcing technology to restore vitality, strength, and luster, giving the hair a more youthful look. The product has a creamy, silky texture and pleasant fragrance.
- Over-processed and damaged hair
- Dry, dull, and lifeless hair
- Hair that tends to get frizzy
- Hair that breaks and falls out
- Thinning hair due to natural aging
Age-Control Complex includes real caviar extract, hydrolyzed vegetable protein, and a silicone blend to restore moisture, elasticity, and shine to your hair. This complex also restores the hair’s cuticle layer, making your locks look much younger and healthier. The shampoo is formulated without sulfates, parabens, and phthalates.
- Restores damaged cuticle layer to lock in nutrition and boost shine
- Rebuilds and strengthens damaged hair
- Increases resistance to breakage by up to 99% vs. untreated hair
- Helps repair damage from chemical processing and flat ironing
- Leaves hair softer, silkier, and shinier
- Makes the brush glide smoothly through the hair
- Calms down frizz and restores softness
- Keeps blonde hair bright
- It can be hard to get the product out of the bottle.
More related products: Bumble and bumble Bond-Building Repair Shampoo, The Hair Lab by Mark Hill Bond Repair Re-Bond Shampoo, and Luseta Perfect Bonding Restoring Shampoo.
Disclaimer: All content on this blog is created for informational purposes only. It would be best if you didn’t use it as a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Last Updated on September 5, 2022 by Gaga
Gaga is a blogger and founder of the Softer Hair website. She often says that insomnia is to blame for her first blogging attempts. Being the night owl, she hated the morning alarm. She left her office job and returned to what she loved most - writing.