Olaplex Hair Perfector is a part of the Olaplex Professional System, designed for home use. This at-home product reconnects the disulfide bonds within your hair that have been broken from chemical services, heat styling, and mechanical abuse. Olaplex strengthens the hair on the molecular level, making your strands stronger and healthier. After having the Olaplex stand-alone treatment in a salon, you can continue to rebuild broken chemical bonds and maintain the strength of your hair by applying Olaplex No. 3 at home.
Olaplex No. 3 contains the same molecule (Bis-AminoPropyl Diglycol Dimaleate) that can be found in Olaplex No. 1 and No. 2 but in different concentration levels. Olaplex Hair Perfector can be used either as a part of the Olaplex Professional System or can be bought separately and used occasionally to optimize the condition of your hair, regardless of whether or not steps 1 and 2 have been performed.
Why is Olaplex No 3 worth Trying?
- This product has the original manufacturer’s seal on the bottle under the cap for quality assurance.
- Olaplex Hair Perfector No 3 is free of silicones, parabens, aldehydes, oils, and gluten.
- It is extremely simple to use.
- It is not tested on animals.
- Unlike Olaplex No 1 and Olaplex No 2, Olaplex No 3 is available for anyone to purchase.
Is It Suitable for Your Hair?
Olaplex Take Home Treatment works well on all hair types from virgin to over-processed and severely damaged hair. This product works best on color-treated hair that has been damaged by repeated coloring and bleaching processes. If you are like to experiment with your hair color, you can push your hair limits without fear of breakage. Olaplex also helps to undo hair damage caused by overuse of hot tools, as well as damage caused by excessive mechanical manipulations such as wet combing and aggressive brushing.
How does Olaplex Differ from a Conditioning Treatment?
Olaplex fundamentally changes the internal hair structure and helps increase hair strength and elasticity. The strengthening and protecting effects that Olaplex offers are permanent. Conditioning treatments just coat the hair shaft providing only temporary results.
Olaplex also differs from protein treatments that can easily be overused. Unlike protein hair treatments, the more you use Olaplex, the more benefits you’re going to get from it.
Benefits of Olaplex No 3 to Your Hair
- Reconnects broken bonds and repairs the damage to hair that has been compromised by chemical processing, heat styling, and mechanical abuse
- Improves and maintains hair strength and integrity
- Helps repair damage from frequent coloring and bleaching
- Lessens breakage and helps the hair grow longer
- Reduces the appearance of split ends
- Tames frizz and makes hair shinier, smoother, and more manageable
How to Use Olaplex Hair Perfector?
The product is supposed to be used once a week before shampooing.
Wet your hair and apply a generous amount of the product to unwashed, damp hair. Comb through for even distribution. Cover your hair with a plastic cap and leave the product on for 15 minutes. For better results, left in the hair for extended periods.
For severely damaged hair, repeat the application step without rinsing. When the processing time is over, rinse the hair, then shampoo and condition as usual.
Olaplex no 3 can be used more than once a week if needed.
One bottle (3.3 Oz) should give approximately six applications for fine, shoulder-length hair or 2 applications for long hair of medium thickness and density.
Keep in mind that this product must be washed out of the hair, and you should then use shampoo and conditioner as normal.