What is the Olaplex No. 3?
Olaplex Hair Perfector is a part of the Olaplex Professional System, which is designed for home use. The product reconnects the disulfide bonds within your hair shaft that have been broken from chemical services, heat styling, and mechanical abuse. Olaplex strengthens hair at the molecular level, making the strands stronger and healthier. After having the Olaplex treatment in a salon, you can continue to rebuild broken chemical bonds and build the strength of your hair with repeated uses of Olaplex No. 3 at home.
Olaplex No. 3 contains the same active ingredients that can be found in No. 1 and NO. 2 but in different concentration level. Olaplex Hair Perfector can be used as a third step of the Olaplex Professional System or can be bought separately and used to optimize the condition of your hair regardless of whether or not steps 1 and 2 have been performed.
Why is this Product worth Trying?
- This product has the original manufacturer’s seal on the bottle under the cap for quality assurance.
- Olaplex Hair Perfector No 3 is free of silicones, parabens, aldehydes, oils, and gluten.
- It is extremely simple to use.
- It is not tested on animals.
- Unlike Olaplex No 1 and Olaplex No 2, Olaplex No 3 is available for anyone to purchase.
Who is It Suitable for?
Olaplex Take Home Treatment works well on all hair types from virgin to over-processed, severely damaged hair. This product works best on color treated hair that has been damaged by repeated coloring or bleach processes. If you are of those who like to experiment with your hair color, you can push your hair limits without fear of breakage. Olaplex also helps with heat damage caused by overuse of hot tools, as well as damage caused by excessive mechanical manipulations such as wet combing and aggressive brushing.
How does Olaplex Differ from a Conditioning Treatment?
Olaplex fundamentally changes the internal hair structure and helps increase hair strength and elasticity. The strengthening and protecting effects that Olaplex offers are permanent. Conditioning treatments just coat the hair shaft providing only temporary results.
Olaplex also differs from protein treatments that can be easily overused. The more you use Olaplex, the more benefits you’re going to get from it.
Benefits of Olaplex No 3
- Reconnects broken bonds and repairs the damage to hair that has been compromised by chemical processing, heat styling, and mechanical abuse
- Improves and maintains hair strength and integrity
- Helps repair damage from frequent coloring and bleaching
- Lessens breakage and helps the hair grow longer
- Reduces the appearance of split ends
- Tames frizz and makes hair shiner, smoother, and more manageable
How to Use Olaplex Hair Perfector?
The product is supposed to be used once a week before shampooing.
Wet your hair and apply a generous amount of the product to unwashed, damp hair. Comb through to evenly distribute the product. Cover your hair with a plastic cap and leave the product on for 15 minutes. It can be left in the hair for extended periods for even better results.
For severely damaged hair, repeat the application step without rinsing. When the processing time is over, rinse the hair, then shampoo and condition as usual.
Olaplex no 3 can be used more than once a week if needed.
One bottle (3.3 Oz) should give approximately six applications for fine, shoulder-length hair or 2 applications for long hair of medium thickness.
Keep in mind that this product is meant to be washed out and your hair should be shampooed and treated with a regular conditioner as normal.
You may also like: