The Hair Botox is the latest, non-invasive, repairing treatment formulated to restore vitality to hair that has been damaged by chemical processes, straightening, and blow-drying. This effective treatment promises to make your dull and aging hair look young and healthy again.
The formula generates its rejuvenating power from a blend of powerful antioxidants, proteins, and essential nutrients, including silk and wheat proteins, caviar oil, omega-3, amino acids, collagen complex, and vitamins B5. The Botox solution fills cracks in the hair shaft to provide intensive hydration and replenish lost protein. It also repairs split ends, reduces frizz, and adds a beautiful shine to your hair. The treatment nourishes strands from the inside out and gives the hair a smoothing effect without taking away volume.
Hair Botox treatment is friendly to all hair types, regardless of texture or condition. Total treatment time is about 1.5 hours, and the effects last for quite a few weeks.
To get the desired results, it is advisable to consult an experienced professional to give you a good start. It is advisable to keep visiting the saloon until you become more familiar with the procedure. It is possible to apply the treatment at home, but you need to dedicate the appropriate amount of time. Make sure to follow the instructions and have another pair of hands if possible.
Below are described the common steps of the application procedure. Some products have slight variations in guidance regarding the required time for product application and appropriate flat iron temperature settings.
Hair Botox Procedure
HAIR BTX ??! OMG! DOES IT WORK? – YouTube video by Heidi
- Shampooing. Wash your hair twice with a clarifying shampoo to remove any residual chemicals and ensure that the hair is completely clean and ready to receive the treatment. Rinse thoroughly. Don’t use a conditioner at this stage.
- Blow-drying. Towel dry your hair to remove any excess water. Blow-dry your hair on medium heat to get hair about 80 percent dry. Untangle your hair.
- Preparing the Botox Mixture. Extract the required amount of product into a glass jar. Add the necessary quantity of warm water, depending on the chosen treatment and the result that you want to get. Mix with the brush until a homogeneous cream is formed.
- Application. Part hair into 4 sections. Apply the treatment with a color brush 1/4 inch from the root starting from the back. Do not over-saturate. Comb the solution throughout your hair to distribute the product evenly. Make sure that every hair strand is completely coated with the treatment.
- Wait. Leave the treatment on hair for about 45 minutes (allow extra time for very curly hair). Put on a shower cap and blow-dry your hair with hot air for about 15 minutes. The heat helps the mixture to penetrate the internal structure of the hair.
- Washing. Wash off 50% to 80% of the treatment, leaving the remaining 20%-50% for the blow-drying process, which will follow.
- Flat Ironing. Blow-dry your hair with a brush. Use a titanium flat iron to implement and seal the treatment. Set the flat iron temperature at 410- 450F. For fine or bleached hair, reduce heat to 356F.
How to Maintain the Results
You can wash your hair on the same day and you can style your hair the way you want it. To maintain hair Botox effects, use a sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner every time you wash your hair.
You may need to repeat this process every 1-3 months, depending on the product and the condition of your hair.
This post contains links to Amazon. The publisher may get paid if You purchase something through the links without additional costs to You.
Hair Botox Brands
1. Majestic Hair Botox
This formaldehyde-free, nutrient-rich formula includes caviar oil, B5, BONT-L Peptide, E vitamin, amino acids, and collagen complex. The Botox solution penetrates the inner layer of hair strands and restores hair from the inside out. The treatment claims to soften and nourish hair, eliminate frizz, repair damaged hair, mend split ends, add shine, and straighten curly hair.
Majestic Hair Botox can be used on any type of hair, including virgin hair, but the results will be more visible on previously chemically treated hair, as the porous hair will be more likely to absorb the treatment.
The treatment should be left in your hair for 50-75 minutes and the flat iron temperature should be set at 440F. You are free to wash your hair the same day after the treatment.
300 ml bottle is enough for 4 applications for medium-length hair or two applications for long hair. Be prepared to spend a good amount of time, as the process is time-consuming. The effects last 3-4 months on average. The manufacturer recommends washing the hair with the replenishing shampoo and conditioner that are included in the kits.
Majestic Hair Botox – Video tutorial by MAJESTIC KERATIN
2. Brazilian Botox Hair Mask Treatment
The product claims to eliminate frizz, restore gloss, and reverse chemical damage to hair. You can also wear curls if you wish.
After washing with a deep cleaning shampoo and drying hair up to 80%, the treatment should be applied to your hair. Leave it on for 15 to 25 minutes, depending on the desired degree of straightening. After rinsing the treatment, blow-dry your hair and style as you desire. If you want to increase the straightening effect, you can use the flat iron after blow-drying.
The results last two to 2 to 4 months. Make sure to use sulfate-free shampoo for maintenance.
This formaldehyde-free formula supplies the hair with natural keratin and plenty of nutrients. It forms a moisture barrier and gives the hair a frizz-free, soft, and shiny look without reducing the volume.
The product should be applied to towel-dried hair that has been previously washed with a clarifying shampoo. Apply the product to small sections of the hair and comb it through to coat each strand evenly. Cover the hair with a plastic cap and leave the product on for 30 to 45 minutes at room temperature or for 20 to 25 minutes if you apply heat. Rinse approximately 60% of the product using warm water, then dry your hair completely. Set the flat iron temperature at 450F and iron small sections of the hair, passing over each section 4 to 6 times.
4. Prismax Botox Capilar
This Hair Botox product offers a deep moisturizing treatment that conditions and restores damaged strands, giving hair shine, softness, and elasticity. Deep hydration helps control frizz and leaves your hair silky, soft, and manageable.
Application steps (Progressive Treatment Method)
- Wash your hair with a clarifying shampoo.
- Blow-dry with cool air.
- Mix 5 cc of the product from the vial with 50 ml of warm water until a thick, white cream is formed.
- Divide hair into sections and apply the product to each section from the roots to the tips using a color brush.
- Cover hair with a thermal cup for 15 minutes or apply heat over a plastic wrap.
- Wash your hair with water, without shampoo to remove the product by 80%.
- Blow-dry the hair to your desired style.
Prismax Hair Botox Tutorial – YouTube video
Brazilian Hair Botox Expert Treatment for Damaged Hair is a professional treatment that provides a smoothening effect for up to 2 months. The patented formula utilizes a combination of Glutamic Acid, Collagen, and Almond Oil.
The treatment is advertised to repair the damage, reduce volume, tame frizz, and add a glossy shine to hair.
As with most Botox hair treatments, the process consists of clarifying, blow-drying, product application, and flat ironing stage.
Disclaimer: All content on this blog is created for informational purposes only. You shouldn’t use it as a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Last Updated on April 3, 2022 by Gaga